Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

living life as a herbivore


image

If i were to spend the rest of my life as a carnivore or a herbivore i would definitely choose a herbivore. I am a huge vegetable fan. I could definitely live off plants if i had to. I enjoy every type of vegetable and could eat them any time of day. Living without meat would be easy for me. Picking out of a garden and snacking on a carrot is a piece of cake. Hunting down an animal and killing it would be way to difficult for me. I don't think my world would change that much if i chose to be a herbivore. I could be healthier and more energetic if i gave it up. I enjoy bacon and love steak but bacon is very bad for you. It would be interesting and maybe a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle, Colby Kiss here. Could we snack on a carrot together sometime ? just joking I dont like carrots as snacks as I am not weird ! If i could give you one word of advice it would be eat meat because they better than vegetables, and have a great day !

    ReplyDelete